When you are stitching your card patterns do you like to have some kind of background activity? Maybe listening to the radio, half watching the TV or listening to a music CD. I have set up a poll so that you can let us know.
When you are stitching what else do your do?
- Watch TV (67%, 47 Votes)
- Listen to the radio (13%, 9 Votes)
- Listen to recorded music (11%, 8 Votes)
- Talk with friends (3%, 2 Votes)
- None of these (3%, 2 Votes)
- Sit in the sunshine (1%, 1 Votes)
- Whilst travelling (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 70
Come back later to see how the poll is progressing.
Tell us about your ideal background activity in a comment to this post.
The illustration is from the Stitching Cards Bead Jukebox pattern.